Motion Gallery invites visual artists to an open call for the new fall exhibit in October, “The Chronic Art
Show” which will include, painting, drawing, photography, mixed media, and sculpture. The show is open
to anyone, emerging artists are encouraged to submit their work, as this is a not for profit artist run
gallery, that helps emerging artists get established. This show will run from October 10th to November
10th, and will be themed cannabis art. Artists can submit up to 2 pieces of artwork (pieces must be no
larger that a 3×3’ area) for the month long show, submission must be tied to the theme in some capacity
and we will need a small bio and story regarding the pieces.
1) Registration for Submission Deadline is September 26. No artwork required at this time.
2) Art drop off will be September 29/30 between 12:00 and 4:00 pm either day
3) Public Artist’s Reception will be Wednesday, October 17th, private reception by invite only will be
held Friday, October 19th.
4) Exhibition will run from October 10th to November 9th.
5) Art pick up date will be Saturday November 10th, between 12:00-6:00pm
To make your submission and payment, use our secure online purchase option here: Yes I’d like to participate in the Chronic Art Show.